Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Aero wiper + intermittent function
- Front and rear electric windows
- Privacy glass
- Rain sensor
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door mirrors and handles
- Chrome plated radiator grille
- Bi-Xenon headlights with AFS + integrated headlight washers + LED daytime running lights
Bi-Xenon HeadlightsThe bi-xenon headlight is a special version of the xenon headlight and allows a single headlight to generate both high and low beam. When low beam is selected, the light beam is partially shielded by a moving shutter. To switch to high beam, an electromagnet moves the shutter out of the light beam's path.
- Cornering front fog lights
- LED brake lights
- ABS + EDL + ASR + MSR + ESC
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- CBC - (Cornering brake control)
- Electronic parking brake
- HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
- Hill hold control
- Multi-Collision braking
- Adaptive cruise control
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Drive mode selector
- Dynamic steering response (DSR)
- Electro-mechanical PAS
- Front assistant collision mitigation
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
Auto dimming rear view mirrorAuto dimming inside the rear view mirror and rain sensors ensures a clear view of your journey ahead.
- Electrically adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors with puddle lights/Integrated indicators and memory function
- 3 point height adj front seatbelts + pretensioners
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts + pretensioners
- Curtain airbags
- Door open warning
- Driver and passenger seatbelts with warning light
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Driver/front passenger side airbags
- Drivers knee airbag
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Rear door child safety locks
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Audio / Communications
- Apple car play/Android Auto
SmartLinkThe SmartLink™ system (containing MirrorLink™, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto) mirrors your phone's display on the internal screen. You can also turn your ŠKODA into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot, which allows multiple devices to connect to the internet whilst on the move
- CareConnect and Emergency Call
- Voice control system
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- Driver Convenience
- Power boot opening and closing
- Remote fuel cap release
- Columbus colour 9.2" touch screen satellite navigation system, Radio/MP3/aux-in/USB, DVD, SD card and Wi-fi
- External temperature gauge
- Fatigue detection system
- Mirror link
- Service interval indicator
- Speed warning indicator
- Interior Features
- 12v power point in centre console
- 12V power point in luggage area
- 3 Spoke leather multi function steering wheel
- Boot net
- Front armrest with storage box
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated air conditioned glovebox
- Leather gearknob and handbrake lever
- Rear centre armrest with cupholders
- Removable rear parcel shelf
- Sunglasses storage
- Ticket holder
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Removable LED light in boot
- XDS electronic differential lock
EDL (Electronic Differential Lock)Uses ABS sensors on the driven wheels to determine if one wheel if spinning faster than the others. It uses the ABS system to momentarily apply braking to balance out the traction needs of the driven wheels. Front-wheel drive vehicles usually have the most recognisable feel, as they produce the typical ABS-type pulsating sound and feel when they're activated during a wheel spin.
- LED rear pack - superb
- 3 rear height adjustable headrests
- Heated front seats
- Height/tilt adjustable front headrests
- Isofix on 2nd row rear seats
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Split folding rear seats
- Anti theft alarm with interior monitor and tilt sensor
- Anti-theft wheel bolts
- Remote central locking with SAFE system
Fitted optional extras
- Exterior Features
- Metallic paint
- Rear parking sensor
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth telephone connection
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- Multi function trip computer
- Interior Features
- Leather upholstery
- Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Quartz grey
- Trim - Leather
- Leather - Black
- Temporary spare wheel
- Maximum speed152 mph
- Cubic capacity1,984 cc
- Power220 PS
- MPG (combined)43.5 mpg ‡
- Tank capacity66 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight2100 kg
- Vehicle length4861 mm
- Vehicle width1864 mm
- Vehicle height1468 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2841 mm
- CO2 (NEDC)147.0 g/km ‡
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.
‡ Fuel consumption and CO2 figures for SKODA Approved Used Cars may be derived from WLTP technical procedures or the previous NEDC regime, depending on the age of the vehicle. You should only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures (i.e. only compare figures labelled WLTP with other vehicles tested through WLTP and only compare figures labelled NEDC with other vehicles tested through NEDC). Fuel consumption and emissions figures are for comparability purposes and may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load.